To end hunger in Orange County.
We are a purpose-driven organization committed to doing whatever it takes to ensure all are well fed. Providing dignified, equitable and consistent access to nutritious food creates a foundation for community health and is a catalyst for societal transformation.
- SERVICE EXCELLENCE
MEET THE TEAM
With hard work and dedication, our executive team and Board of Directors ensure everything possible is being done to provide food to those who need it
in Orange County.
Our Executive Team
- Claudia Bonilla Keller, CEO
- Jerry Creekpaum, Chief Operations Officer
- Joyce Foley, Chief Financial Officer
- Sara Bazant, Director of Marketing & Public Affairs
- Jane Van Dyke, Director of Human Resources
- Kathy Bronstein, KB Bronstein Merchandising
- Salman Alam, Western Digital
- Katherine Le, Mortgage Service Providers
- Joe Fuszard, Bank of America
IMMEDIATE PAST CHAIR
- Dave Coffaro, Strategic Advisory Consulting Group
- William Doyle, Kerlin Capital Group
- Dan Grable, Goodman North America
- David Hasenbalg, City National Bank
- Melissa Hill, Albertsons, Vons, Pavilions
- Dareen Khatib, Orange County Department of Education
- Brigid Noonan, Society of St. Vincent de Paul
- John Ralls, Community HealthComm
- Teddie Ray, El Sol Academy
- Gregory Scott, Community Action Partnership OC
- Heidi Sirota, Nationwide
- John Votava, Ralphs and Food 4 Less
- Maria Zlidar Richards, Mazda North America
Second Harvest Food Bank is a 501[c]3 nonprofit organization. Our Board of Directors, Advisory Board and Event Committee members volunteer their time to serve the needs of Second Harvest and the hungry in Orange County without pay.
Would you like to go to work knowing that every day you’ll be making a real difference in the lives of at-risk people in your community?
At Second Harvest Food Bank of Orange County, that’s exactly what you’ll be doing. Every moment of your workday will directly impact our mission to provide food for those who need it, when they need it.
Come join our upbeat, collaborative team who are improving lives every day by taking hunger off the table.
Click here to see available jobs.
GETTING TO SECOND HARVEST
Second Harvest Food Bank is located near the Great Park in Irvine on Marine Way near Sand Canyon Road. The food bank is not open to the public at this time. If you have an appointment with a staff member, please use the map and directions provided here as your GPS may give faulty directions.
Map and directions to Second Harvest Food Bank
PLEASE NOTE: The food bank can no longer accept individual food donations at our distribution center. For those wishing to donate food, please click here to find a food pantry near you that will accept your donation.
Map and directions to the Harvest Solutions Farm
Second Harvest Food Bank’s Harvest Solutions Farm is located in Irvine, just a few miles from the food bank.
Tax ID number: 32-0362611