An Orange County with food and nutritional security for all.
In collaboration with our partners, we provide dignified, equitable and consistent access to nutritious food, creating a foundation for community health.
- INTEGRITY & ACCOUNTABILITY
- PEOPLE FIRST
- PURPOSE DRIVEN
MEET THE TEAM
With hard work and dedication, our executive team and Board of Directors ensure everything possible is being done to provide food to those who need it
in Orange County.
Our Executive Team
- Claudia Bonilla Keller, CEO
- Chrislynn Van Skiver, Chief Operations Officer
- Joyce Foley, Chief Financial Officer
- Wayne Stickney, Chief Development Officer
- Sara Bazant, Director of Marketing & Public Affairs
- Jane Van Dyke, Director of Human Resources
- Government Relations
- Marketing, Media & PR
- Partners & Programs
- General Inquiries
- Kathy Bronstein, KB Bronstein Merchandising
- Salman Alam, Western Digital
- Katherine Le, Mortgage Service Providers
- Joe Fuszard, Bank of America
- Jeff Dietrich, PricewaterhouseCoopers
- William Doyle, Kerlin Capital Group
- Patrick Finnegan, Disneyland Resort
- Dan Grable, Goodman North America
- David Hasenbalg, City National Bank
- Melissa Hill, Albertsons, Vons, Pavilions
- Dareen Khatib, Orange County Department of Education
- Kate Klimow, University of California, Irvine
- Bill Koschak, Advancement CFO
- Brigid Noonan, Society of St. Vincent de Paul
- Neil Pardasani, Boston Consulting Group
- Manishi Parikh, Wells Fargo Commercial Banking
- Sunny Reelhorn Parr, Ralphs & Food 4 Less
- John Ralls, Community HealthComm
- Teddie Ray, El Sol Academy
- Bill Schaal, Rutan & Tucker, LLP
- Heidi Sirota, Nationwide
- Maria Zlidar Richards, Mazda North America
Second Harvest Food Bank is a 501[c]3 nonprofit organization. Our Board of Directors, Advisory Board and Event Committee members volunteer their time to serve the needs of Second Harvest and the hungry in Orange County without pay.
Would you like to go to work knowing that every day you’ll be making a real difference in the lives of at-risk people in your community?
At Second Harvest Food Bank of Orange County, that’s exactly what you’ll be doing. Every moment of your workday will directly impact our mission to provide food for those who need it, when they need it.
Come join our upbeat, collaborative team who are improving lives every day by taking hunger off the table.
Click here to see available jobs.
GETTING TO SECOND HARVEST
Second Harvest Food Bank is located near the Great Park in Irvine on Marine Way near Sand Canyon Road.
**PLEASE NOTE: Starting on Friday, July 14, 2023, Marine Way will be closed at Skyhawk. Please click on the links below for a map and instructions.**
Map, directions and parking for Second Harvest Food Bank
Please note that the food bank can no longer accept individual food donations at our distribution center. For those wishing to donate food, please click here to find a food pantry near you that will accept your donation.
Map and directions to the Harvest Solutions Farm
Second Harvest Food Bank’s Harvest Solutions Farm is located in Irvine, just a few miles from the food bank. The address for GPS and driving directions is 12751 Lambert Road, Irvine, CA 92618.
Tax ID number: 32-0362611