Location: Irvine, CA
Reports To: Operations Manager, Facilities & Fleet
Status: Full-time Monday – Friday, Non-Exempt (Hourly)
Reporting to the Director of Operations, the Facilities Maintenace Worker works to maintain the facility in a safe, efficient and organized manner. The employee works with the Manager to prioritize and organize Maintenance Work Orders and then completes the assignments by agreed upon deadlines.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Organize/prioritize Maintenance Work Orders in conjunction with the Director of Operations
- Understands directions from Director and completes them in a timely manner
- Works quickly and efficiently within safety guidelines
- Operates various hand and power tools
- Operates pallet jacks, fork lifts, and other related warehouse equipment
- Must be able to read, understand, and work off written documentation
- Troubleshoots and repairs malfunctions in mechanical, electrical, plumbing systems and other equipment throughout the building. Performs preventative maintenance assignments on a scheduled basis. Implements and maintains food bank preventative maintenance program.
- Maintains control of the supplies, equipment and inventory. Maintains the buildings’ exterior and “curb appeal”.
- Communicates with all departments to become aware of maintenance needs and ensures timely response to internal requests.