Hold a Food and Funds Drive
Build your team while you help feed Orange County's neediest families. Learn more, or sign up now. Be sure to check out our Virtual Food Drive option for an easy and fun way to help!
We also invite you to join us for our 2015 Holiday Food Drive Kick-Off on Friday, October 16th. Learn tips on conducting a successful holiday food drive, network with other community partners, and take a tour of Second Harvest. Click here to learn more.
Individual Food Donations
Help us end hunger. Drop off your donation of canned food, fresh produce, or other items in the original packaging Monday - Friday, 8:30am and 3:30pm. Map to our location.
We encourage donations of foods that are reduced in sodium, sugar or fat and contain no trans fatty acids. Our most needed items include:
- Peanut or Other Seed Butters
- Canned Vegetables (low sodium)
- Rice (brown)
- Canned Fruit (packed in water or juice) or Natural Applesauce
- Dried or Canned Beans (low sodium)
- Whole Grain Cereal (low sugar)
- Canned or Boxed Soup (low sodium)
- Whole Grain Pasta
- Canned Meats & Fish (in water)
- Healthy Snacks such as low sugar granola bars, raw nuts or dried fruit.
Personal Care Items:
- Toothbrushes and Toothpaste
- Toilet Paper
(Please, no glass containers or expired items.)
Food Industry Donation Opportunities
Do you represent a food manufacturer, restaurant, grocery store, vendor, or wholesaler? Save money, reduce waste, and put your unused product to good use. Click here to learn more.